Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pink Stamper Challenge!

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted since last week. I've had a very bad migraine since Sunday night and it is now finally starting to go away.

Anyways, over at The Pink Stamper now My Pink Stamper, Robyn has gotten 1 million hits! So all this week she is posting videos, challenges & GREAT prizes. So be sure to go on over there and check out all the cool stuff she has! She has GREAT videos also that help out soooo much!

So today's challenge was to use something that you got when you first started scrapping, stamping etc., so I chose to do something with stamps. I've only been stamping for a few months and I just had to have a stamp set that had MONKEYS in it (I love monkeys & I also collect them). Sooo without further a do here is my project! Enjoy!

Sorry the picture looks sooo dark! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment