Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Butterflies

Hey Everyone!



I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week so far! So as you all know I made my mom butterfly magnets for her birthday, well here to find out she took them to work with her and put them on her computer & one of her co-workers saw them and asked if I would make 40 butterflies, so she could put them in her daughters room (her theme is Dora and the butterflies go with it). Soooo here are the 40+ butterflies that I made for my mom's co-worker. Enjoy!


I ran the butterflies through my Cuttlebug using the swiss dot folder.

Also the sizes are:
Small- 2 1/2"
Medium- 4 1/2"
Large - 6"



Also on a side note I would like to start having weekly challenges, so if you have any ideas pleases let me know. I will also do blog candy but I don't want to do that right now because sometimes people only follow your blog because of that! Sooooo if we can get 100 followers, by 110 followers I will do blog candy! So please spread the word & leave comments I really enjoy reading them. Thanks to those of you who have left me comments please keep them coming!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo pretty...don't forget to come to my blog and pick up your award...thanx for your support....hugs sandy

    ReplyDelete