Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New to Cricut/craft blogging

Hey everyone! I am new to this whole new world of Cricut & craft blogging so please be patient with me as I am still learning. If you have any ideas or thoughts of crafts I can do please let me know, since I am alway looking to try new things. I also teach Sunday school (toddler class 2yr olds, so if you have any ideas for that PLEASE let me know).
Today I made two bags which were very easy.

Here are the pics of bag 1:


I used :

DCWV paper
Plantin SchoolBook cart
cut out size was 9"


This is a side view


This is the same bag just added a piece of ribbon to it :D




Here are the pics of bag two:
I used regular cardstock
Plantin SchoolBook cart
Bag was cut out at 6.30"
Flowers were cut out at 4"

front
Side view
The other side of this bag has pink ribbion on it.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! My fave is the green with the flower. :)

    ReplyDelete